Re: word web dictionary

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:24:52 +0200

Hi Jouie,

My pc is protected very well by avg free AntiVirus.
About the firewall, no, I don't get any popup message or other one.

I got this file from:
www.whitestick.co.uk
It seems that it is clean and with no viruses.
Again thanks for your trying to help me.

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx