RE: word perfect and jaws

  • From: Chip Orange <COrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:14:26 -0500

My only idea is to have a look at the highlight color being used for the
currently selected reveal code, and see if that highlight color needs to be
added to the list of colors for jfw 5.0 for the wp 10 config files.  Sorry,
but we never went beyond wp 9 (except for some limited testing when 10 first
came out).

Chip