word 2000 problems

  • From: Sandi Kelly <sandikelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:13:54 -0600

Hi all,
I am working in a microsoft word 2000 document. It is a table with 4 columns.
I am running jfw 6.1 and windows 98.

I have to fill in numbers in this table. I can tab through the columns just fine, but jaws reads the proceeding column. It reads that column and then tells me that the next one is selected but doesn't read it to me. How can I draw the focus to the cell that is selected as I tab through the document?

I have not worked with tables very much especially in word. I can read a section going down with the down arrow but how do I move to the next column?

Thank you.
Sandi