RE: windows clock and jaws

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:58:35 -0700

Thanks so much that worked!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Allan Wong
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 13:55
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: windows clock and jaws

hi,
in control panel/regional and language options, there is 3 tabs, choose the
first tab that is "regional options tab". press tab
until "Standards and formats: customize...", hit spacebar. now you will have
4 tabs that is numbers, currency, time and date, press
ctrl+tab until time tab. now you will have a list of 4 items, use your arrow
key to select "hh:mm:ss". press tab until apply button
and hit spacebar press ok to close this screen. now you will be back to the
3 tabs screen, again press the apply button and ok
button to close the regional and language options.

hope my bad english can make you understand.

hth
Allan Wong