Re: windows Xp sp3 direct download link

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:19:50 -0700

Who is recommending that we update Win XP SP2 with this download? Is it
necessary? if so, wouldn't it likely come to us via our automatic high
priority update feature if we have that enabled? And where can I find
Microsoft's explanation of what's important and vital about installing this
update plus any info there may be about whether there's any aspect of this
update that might imperil Jaws functionality and get a Jaws user in big
trouble?

thanks.