Re: windows 7

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:32:06 +0100

It works pretty well although there are a couple of issues. The main one being
that you can't bring up the list of icons in the system tray using INSERT+F11
(System Access manages it OK so wont be a problem for JAWS in the future). It's
easy though to get to it the old way by pressing Windows key +T to get to the
bottom then a couple of tabs and your on the icons. Be aware though most icons
are hidden by default. This can be fixed by customising the start menu as you
do now with Vista.

Calculator also doesn't work at the moment.

Lots of other things work much better, and the performance is impressive
compared to Vista.

Peter