Re: win xp and jaws

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:39:11 -0600

Me neither.  In fact, I'm glad this has come up because I've noticed that FS
seems to recommend that one set the start menu view to the classic view and
make Windows XP look more like Windows 98SE.  Why is this?  Well, the only
thing I can figure is that they think that perhaps we'll not be very
comfortable with the XP view and we'll be more used to the look of 98SE.
Well, that, in my humble opinion, is rubbish.  I went strait in to Windows
XP from DOS and am self taught for the most part; therefore, I couldn't care
less about the way Windows 98SE looks because I never had it to begin with.
Now, of course, if I had it before XP, maybe I'd be singing a different
tune; but, I'm not.

Sincerely Yours,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED
Ray