where to update profile information in jaws?

  • From: Cristobal Muñoz <cristobalm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:48:13 -0800

Hello list,

I recently moved and was trying to update my user information in Jaws, but
can't seem to find out where. I did this once before back between versions 6
and 7 or so, but that was before they changed the way things worked with the
activation manager stuff and so on. I tried going into maintaenence and the
activation areas but am not able to find anything to do with updating
mailing address etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe I'm
just missing where to access it? I guess I can just call, but it seems so
unnecessary.

Thanks,
Cristobal