Re: where can i find out all about jaws scripting besides manuals?

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:27:39 -0400

Hello,

    There are a couple sources on the FS site.  Check out the link

Basics of Scripting Manual (self-extracting file)

at:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/doc_screenreaders.asp

    Also, there used to be a JAWS scripting list.  I am not a member,
so don't know if the subscription info is still good, but try:

To join the jaws scripts list send a blank email message to
JAWSScripts-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Hopefully someone can provide current subscription info if the
above is out of date.
Margaret

"dingram269" wrote:
manuals?

Hi, i'm trying to find out all about jaws scripting besides manuals.
I'm
trying to find out how it is possible to script programs that may or
may not
have some scripts already in the different programs.  P.S. are there
scripts
that can be transfered from program to program or how does it all
work?  I'm
also looking for scripting tools as well.  Where can I find all of
this
information?  I can be reached at dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank
you.