Re: what is the thing to get rid of all your temp files

  • From: "ryan west" <ryanwest47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:13:46 -0700

Jesse,

You can go to www.jfwlite.com  and choose the link that says programs.  Then a
whole bunch of programs will pop up.  The easiest way to pull up the program
you are looking for would be to use insert 7.  This will pull up a links list
and you can press the letter c on the keyboard until you hear ( Clean it
download ).  This program works great with jaws.

good luck

Ryan

ryanwest47@msn