Re: website help please

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 18:51:59 -0800

Sometimes you can contact radio stations and state that you're blind and
therefore cannot access flash movies or graphics easily, and would they please
provide you with direct links for viewing charts, playing the station, making
requests...and whatever you want.  Mostly, I find, they're very helpful.

Grant