visual effects in vista

  • From: "Jouie Balgoa" <jouiebalgoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:10:25 +0800

I know that it is not our concern, but I just want to share or ask it
anyway. Everytime I activate JAWS, the Windows Aero in Vista unloads. This
is according to my sighted girl here. In fact even the icon of it just
disappears in window color and appearance section. I'm not sure if this is a
compatibility issue. I'm using JAWS 9 with 4GB memory so I think my system
can handle JAWS.

Jouie

visit

http://www.jouielovesyou.multiply.com/

to read my profile as well as my articles and other things I am interested
with.

:)