Re: version keystroke

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:35:33 -0600

For a good many programs, alt H for help then A for about will give you the
version number. The Jaws command, insert control V as in version also works
generally, but can be misleading as you will find if you are using Outlook
Express right now. It will give you the OS number rather than the OE version.