Re: user friendly printer

  • From: "Jane Withers" <pitre4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:26:28 -0500

At printmycheck.com there is or was a little program to set up and prints one
check at a time. When I first used it, it was free, but the last time I had to
download it, there was a $5 charge....more than worth it. It will require
sighted assistance to set it up. It works wonderfully with even my older
version of JAWS--8.