Re: update for jaws scripts for thunderbird

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 14:17:10 -0400

Thanks so much for these! I've always liked Thunderbird but always wished for scripts, so when I saw that you'd created them, I've been using them ever since. You've done a great job. Thanks again! Take care.

--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/

Daniel Dalton wrote:
I have updated the scripts for thunderbird.
The main fix is making the pop up menu when typing an address accessible. The only time it hasn't worked was when I added about the 5th address to this email. I think it is because of the address book but not sure. Also you can press alt control shift 1 to get an input box and you can type an email address there so it won't guess. Then press enter and it will type it in to the field you are focused in.
You can get the scripts from:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/jaws/scripts/thunderbird/DownloadScriptsForThunderbird.html

Thanks,