Re: typing program

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:03:47 -0700

Hi,
I'm not at all surprised to hear this. Although overall TTT is a pretty good program, Marvel Soft Tech Support is probably the worst I've run into over the years that I've used computers and assistive technology. With the exception of one person whose name I forget, everybody that I've talked to has had an attitude and was extremely unhelpful. By and large, I'd recommend TTT but their support SUCKS!!! That's putting it very nicely.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ" <grouloc@xxxxxxxxx>