trouble with jaws

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 03:02:54 -0400

Dear people on the list,
I am having trouble with jaws7 .

I open note-pad and press control s, to save
I do not put any thing in the file in notepad, I have it like this.

On the outside of the file after pressing control s
Coast to Coast - Jul 10 2006 - a recap
I use my erro and up and down threw the Coast list and open the file and put
the text in.
If I go to rename, of the outside of the file, it used to read the file in case
I have to make some change.
Now it says edit un les something is in the file,
how can I fix this like it used to when I go to rename, even if the file is
blank, it should still read the title,
it also says web-view-pain.
Please help from Joseph.

why, do bad things, happen to good people?