RE: trouble finding winamp scripts

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:53:30 +1000

HI Joanne,

I am one of the main Winamp Script writers.  If you have MS Messenger,
perhaps you could add me and we can sort this out.  Our Winamp scripts are
bundled with Jaws and has been since Jaws5 so you shouldn't really need to
navigate to your enu folder to find them.  It sounds like that you either
have all of your Winamp windows closed (now that is hard to do by accident)
or else another application is obscuring Winamp or else you may have always
on top mode on.  Did you install Winamp properly with the classic skin?  If
you installed Winamp with its default modern skin then you'd probably have
problems as well.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967