Re: tray bug!

  • From: "Gary Jackson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:10:43 -0500

Hi Phyllis,

Make sure you don't have a couple of things checked in the task bar options.
You can get to the task bar options either through control panel or if using
the classic start menu through the settings sub menu on your start menu.
Once on the task bar page be sure  that these two items are unchecked:
1. group similar task bar buttons
2. hide inactive  icons

HTH, Gary