tomorrows date

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:54:10 +0100

 sorry if off topic,but the date
 July 7, reminds us of that day in 2005, especially Londoners, we did not have
twin towers I know,but the date I mention is one we cannot forget, some of us
had family members and friends on the underground, and the saddest thing was
phoning mobiles that could never be answered by the owners ever again.tomorrow
is 5 years ago. May it be a peaceful day, some were so brave getting right back
on the tubes next day,not wanting to be beaten do forgive this I am     sure
many of you do remember
regards Dorothy