today date

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:55:16 +0100

 so sorry for my awful typing, I was thinking of the fact mostof us remember on
this day where were and what we were doing, at the same time as the date 9.11
was floodingback memories a play on radio 4  called "spitfire was recalling
1940 Battle of Britain,the sounds were real and the Lancaster bombers, and  I
thought will it ever end. I did not have any computer in 2001,now Jaws helps me
through the day,and I panic if I do not hear its voice when I put computer on,
of course many of you were using computers and perhapsJaws in 2001,I am not
sure and if it has improved along the way regards dorothy