the copy feature in jaws 7

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:28:03 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
I'm using jaws 7. It  has this new feature where you  can append  text
with windows c after you have copied text to add more text to the
clipboard. But each time when I want to cut or copy new data with
control+c or control+x after appending data I get a dialogue informing
me that I'm about to overwrite the existing  clipboard contents. This
dialogue is annoying. Is there a way to customize jaws  so that this
dialogue won't come up when I copy or cut new data?
thanks