Re: symbols

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:22:20 -0500

Judith,

    I think you may be thinking of Insert plus 4 on the top row of the
QWERTY section of the keyboard.
Margaret

"Judith Bron" wrote:

No, I don't want to make a big deal of this again but what was that
keystroke that gives you a list of symbols to choose from?  I remember
it was insert something but I was stupid enough to not put the notes
in my files.  Thanks, Judith