Re: surfs-up

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:46:42 -0500

Garnett,

Go to:

www.freedomscientific.com

or

www.hj.com

which also still works.

Bring up the list of links with Insert+F7, press t to move down to the
Training link and press Enter.

When the Training page loads, bring up the list of links, press n 3 times to
move to the New Surf's Up! Downloadable Version link and press Enter.  Save
the Surfs_up.exe file to your hard drive.  Locate the self-extracting ZIP
archive that you have just saved and press Enter.  A folder called Surfing
the Internet with JAWS will be created on your hard drive.  Open the folder
in My Computer or Windows Explorer and press s until you get to
Surfs_Up_Start_Here, and press Enter.  You can then save the starting page
to your Favorites with Control-d to make it easy to find.

Gary King
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

Gary King
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxx