subject line?

  • From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmchugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfwlist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:19:40 -0500

Hi All,
The problem of the subject line being spoken twice, is it an intermittent
problem or only one for some computers.
I have not been able to find an email where this happens.

Now I do not use the preview pane. Could this be the problem for some?
All my unopened just read from and subject.
When opened jaws only reads the text unless I tab through the other fields
and here only read subject one time.
Lenny http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/