still another question on Yahoo messenger with voice

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:39:40 -0600

Hi All,
I notified the friend that I wanted Yahoo messenger with voice to be able to
chat with that I have it installed and I gave her my user name.  She has
added me and I okayed it, but although she is on my list of contacts it says
request pending by her name.  Do I need to do something more or is there
still something that she will have to do on her end and she maybe hasn't
done it yet?

Also, if all I'm going to be doing is voice chatting do I really need to
install the scripts, and how can I get a list of the hot keys to do various
things such as make a call, answer a call, add a contact, etc?

Thanks.
Troy