Re: spotify time problem

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:13:43 -0800

You would have to create a jaws script for the application. pressing jaws key +
0 when the app is running starts it. create a new script and bind it to a key.
insert a function and find the progress announcement toggle function. save it,
and then return to the application, then press the shortcut to silence it.