sp2

  • From: "rohansharma" <fxrohan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:34:03 +0530

Hi! list,
  After installing the Windows Service pack2 i saw many new changes and they
were very different and so many new features came to my way such as the Windows
firewall and block messeges service which can block those sites which also
comes at the time of opening of main sites.

 I also noticed while booting the windows it actually took lesser time then
before and when computer boots we use to see one thing very often which was "
Windows XP Proffessional and now it has changed to this " Windows Xp Copy rite"
Its great naa?

I amreally enjoying it and no problem is using it so far. Hope for the best and
best of luck to those have also installed in their PC's
thanks to service pack2!
enjoy

Rohan