Re: sorting message in the inbox in outlook.

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 18:09:06 -0400

HI Curtis,
Go into view, then choose sort by, choose subject.  If that's checked, leave
it alone.  Then down arrow in that same menu to where it says sort
ascending.  Press enter on that and this should be what she wants.  if
subject does not say checked, press enter and then go back and repeat the
first two steps by going into view and sort by, and then look for the sort
ascending option.  Hope this helps.