Re: smart tag?/Tab?

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <cutterdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 05:44:29 -0700

Hi, Marsha here.  The word is "tag" as in those things that are attached to
clothes before you cut them off after you get home or when you know those
clothes will fit.  It is a "smart tag" which is used to put in dates or
other data that are generic to word.  It isn't anything you need to overly
worry about.  JAWS is just telling you they are there.  I do believe that in
order to turn them off you have to go into the options and where it says to
disable them, you then uncheck the box or enter on the Okay" button.  If
there is a place to make that option the default, you will press the
"default" button.  That should turn them off for good.  Hope this helps.

Marsha