Re: silencing > in emails

  • From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:10:15 -0500

hi,
in your e-mail client press insert +d. This will bring up the dictionary
manager.
Tab to the add button and press the space bar.
in the actual word field type ">" with out the quotes.  in the replacement
word field type a space.
tab to ok and press  then close the dictionary manager. Remember to save the
file when prompted.
Roy