should i upgrade os to win xp on my machine?

  • From: "dingram269" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:16:44 -0600

Hi list members, I'm not sure of whether i need to upgrade my operating
system to winxp.  I have win98 second edition, the only thing that i don't
like is when i get the message that says this program has performed an
illegal operation and will be shut down. What are the nimimum requirements
to upgrading my operating system to winxp. Can I use the majority of the
programs that i have with the new os.  What about memory and other things.
I can be reached at dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you.