Re: share bear vs. WINMX

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:31:27 -0700

Hi,
I have only heard much about this topic and haven't gotten around to trying
either software so please be advised of that.

I have heard that earlier versions of bear share are more accessible than
the newest release. A great site to check out for WinMx software and scripts
is

http://www.winmxgroup.com/

As it has been suggested on many topics, accessibility and use of software
is subject to the user. Go ahead and install both and see which one works
better for you.

I have a tutorial written by Simon Dowling specifically for use with WinMX.
If anyone would like it please don't reply to the list as they will not be
honored but send a request off list to

squirman@xxxxxxxxxx

Please be sure to include in the body of your request the email address that
I may send the attachment to. Also Please use a subject line like "request
for WinMX tutorial" or something like that so That I may recognize your
intentions.