Re: sending picture with outlook express

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:43:27 -0800

Steve, what do you mean you "got to picture" and get stuck there?  When I
send a picture in OE, I use the Insert menu, the File option and either type
in the filename of the picture (e.g. c:\my pictures\myphoto.jpg)or just type
c:\my pictures into the box if I'm not sure of the file's name, then shift
tab into the subfolder and files list to find it and hit Enter.  Then it's
sent as an attachment, though when received, it appears right in the message
area with my message, also.  Or beneath my message, I mean.