selecting addressees from address book

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:17:16 -0700

I'm resending this because it doesn't seem to be posting.

Hi,
don't forget that for this autocomplete feature to work, you must go into
Tools/Options, Control Tab to the Send tab, athen tab through the items
until you come to the one that offers to complete addressess while
composing.  Check this with the space bar, then tab to OK to exit.

P.S.  I tried Jerry's method just out of curiousity, and I can see (hear,
actually) that this should be possible.  But although I'm following the
directions, nothing happens when I select an item in my Address Book
contacts list and press Alt T, Alt B or Alt C.  II'm using OE 6 and there's
nothing unusual about my Win XP Home, SP2 system.

oable.nd
From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <
ab7hw@xxxxxxx>