seeking input for screen reader comarison on Word

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:43:06 -0700

I am re-launching Sound Computing magazine, in online
form.  Parenthetically, if you want to know more about that, drop a blank
message to sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The inaugural issue of the magazine will be a head-to-head comparison
between JFW and Window-Eyes vis-a-vis their performance in Word.  Both
programs claim unparallelled access.  Where does the truth lie/

To supplement my own explorations, I would like information, impressions
and examples.  Please do not hit reply, but send them to me at
dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are there any aspects of using JFW 6.x with Word that you find frustrating?

Have you completed any forms using Word?  If so, I'd love to see the form
if it is available.

Has anybody used the JfW feature where document creators can generate table
titles by placing bookmarks in their documents?

The comparison I am generating will probably also be heard on Main Menu, so
I really want it to be accurate.  Please send your thoughts and experiences.

Dean
To receive concise weekly adaptive tech updates, send a blank message to
tttt-   join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx