Re: searching the list archives

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:27:12 -0500

Troy, go here:
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw/
and there is a search field, put your seach word(s) and enter.  That will
bring up a page with the posts for
what you searched for.
The other thing I do sometimes though, is go to the archives page  and bring
up my
links list.  In that I will find for example 03-2006 and the other months.
I then bring up that page that just has the subject fo the posts and not the
full posts themselves, and then do a find on that page for what I am looking
for.
It's six in one, half a dozen in another, smile
.Debbiee