RE: script for power DVD

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 19:35:28 -0500

It opens automatically if your file association directs the computer to use Power DVD for DVD's. For a few seconds after it's open, I can find a menu with the JAWS cursor; but shortly the menu goes away. closing the DVD and reopening it brings back the menu temporarily. I haven't ben able to use the context menu, though. I wonder what you have set differently from me.

 At 06:51 PM 6/5/2008, you wrote:

I find that quite often when I insert a dvd in the drive power dvd opens automatically most of the time.

Liz