RE: safe mode Nagging Jaws 11 problem

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:08:32 -0700

notice i changed the subject line

now this is getting a little old now the start of this entire thread there
was no mention of safe mode the person said they lost jaws and then you went
to safe mode.  i never in my 18 years of useing jaws have had it go to safe
mode.  this is something you have to ask the p c to do.  thus i can not even
under stand how the safe mode got into the thread