Re: s and shift s in ie:

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 16:09:07 -0500

HI,
WEll, I   use the  s and shift s on the Internet constantly.

I visit many new sties often dealing with financial issues where the links
change all the time which  limits the potential use of  placeemarks.

Once I find the genre or catagory of the information I want--either the
company's name  orthe  name of  a  C D  on a shopping site--it is a true
joy--as I  hit the  letter s from then onward.

What I get out of it is aquick review of the specific information or items I
am most interested in.  My hands remain on the home row and it is easy and
naturala nd so fast.

In addition, using the s gives my right hand a rest.
I have found that JAWS 4.5xxx versions have a  much more reliable s than the
JAWS 5 versions and thank Heavens for the marvelous s.
Have a fine week end.