RE: removing quick time

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:52:46 -0400

That may be the case, but the discussion as to which method of removal is better has little if anything to do with JAWS, which is the point of my reply. You'll note your original post was not quoted here.

James,
List Admin
At 03:36 AM 6/18/2006, you wrote:
James, this is a jaws issue since Quick time interferes with JAWS and I.E.
when trying to access the for-the-people website.  Please review my original
post to see more detail.
For me, it only causes a problem when using jaws 7.1, not 7.0.  I believe
others experience the problem with 7.0.

Robert McCoy 506-459-6636