Re: removing icons from desktop

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:25:40 -0600

This could be Jaws related. How does a sighted person tell the difference between a shortcut and other type of file on the desktop? Don't they look at the icons? How does a Jaws user know what sort of file it is without bringing up the file properties and reading the information on that page?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>