Re: rely on MSAA For list views is broken. in 7.1

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:41:35 -0700

MessageCheckthis out:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.cfm?QC=1115

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Grimsby JR.
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 7:47 AM
Subject: rely on MSAA For list views is broken. in 7.1

as my object states rely on MSAA for list views seems not to work.
in jaws 7.0 when enabling this setting you could no longer use the list view
column reading commands control jaws key one threw ten.  now you can even
though the help says    you should not be able to do this.  also you do not get
the index count as you do with 7.0 and in a program that uses this feature I
get feed back from 7.0 and none from 7.10.  is there some way to fix this
problem.  it is quite annoying.
thanks.