re: registering Jaws so it doesn't run in demo mode

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:56:09 +1200

Hi Troy,
So you want to "activate" JAWS? Go to JAWS window (JAWS Key plus j) and press Alt plus H for Help and press ENTER on Update Authorization. It should then open Activation window. Press ENTER on Activate button. Then it will present another window and it will prompt you to activate. Press ENTER on Activate button. Next, press ENTER on the item that says, "Activate now using Internet." Then it should say "Activate automatically." At this point you'll need to insert your Authorization CD, otherwise, you'll need to press ENTER on "Enter Authorization Code Manually" button and enter the 20 character alphanumeric Activation string onto the field. Then press ENTER. Then it should activate automatically with the Finish button on focus. This is rough procedure of activating JAWS.
Cheers,
Joseph