regarding accounting packages and jaws

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:09:48 -0800

Hello to the list. I was wondering if hter are good packages like quickbooks
and other that work with jaws. If the reare those who ar using accounting
package with jaws , can you email me off list about this and your
experiences sicne I wil be transitioning ot an updatd version of quickbooks
since I used ot ue quickbooks 99 which worked really well with jaws but I
have a couple of clients who will be needing bookkeeping services aan as an
accountant I will have ot update ot the newest version of quickbooks since I
have new machines running vista an the older versions of quickbooks do not
work tha well under vista after trying this and I now haveto upgrade to 2008
version of quickbooksfter 9 years of success with 99 I haveto upgrade and I
am wondering if ther are those who use the latest versions of accounting
packages like this that I can ask for assistance.