RE: real tech sound card

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:08:25 -0700

the thing is I can't access it with jaws at all

meaning what?  Do you mean it will not speak using your software synthesizer
threw the sound card?  Or do you mean you can’t use the mixer to control it?
If the latter use sndvol under vista or sndvol32 under xp to control the
mixer settings.

If you are meaning that it will not speak threw the card we really need to
know what software speech you are using to best aid you.

Hth sorry I am having to answer your questions with more questions.
Remember the more data and the clearer you provide it the better we can aid
you.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:01 AM

JPEG image