Re: reading posts on this list

  • From: "The Warfords" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:01:54 -0500

Hi,
I recently joined the list and trying to skip across all the previous
messages was driving me crazy!  My husband suggested this:
Go to the first new post and select and copy the date.  For example, in
the digest in which you posted your question, I copied:
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004
Then do a "FIND" in your editor and paste that information in.  You
should get to the next message with that date.  From then on, you can do
a "Find Next".  This may not always work, but usually does because the
new posts are usually the only ones with that date.

I don't think I did a good job in explaining, but I hope it helps.

Cindy Valdez Warford