questions for jaws

  • From: "nlamoure@xxxxxxxxxx" <nlamoure@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:24:10 -0500

 This is my first email to you...

  I am having problems with my JAWS , I am also using
  Elloquence -

  I am trying to use Internet Explorer to go to web pages,
  but when I go to pages like Google to do a search, when I type in
  letter, it says things like  MODE use and other things like PC
cursor
  is enabled.
- I had to disable my AVG virus scanner because I
  couldn't send out any emails, how do I get it working again?
- In Microsoft Messenger, I have my old email address listed, but I
  changed providers but cannot change my old email address to the
new
  one.

  Thank you for your help,

Norm