question for a friend about frames

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:16:28 -0600

Hi All,
A friend of mine who does medical transcription for the same company that I
work for and thus uses the same software that I do recently upgraded from
one version of Jaws to another, I believe version 4.02 up to 7.0.  When she
did this though the frames that we use in the software that we type in quit
working for her.  Since these are frames and not really scripts, does
anybody know what can be done to make the frames work for her again?  I was
using Jaws 7.0 before upgrading to 8.0 recently and the frames were working
fine for me so unless it's just one of those things where the frames will
work on my computer but not on hers I don't understand why they're not
working for her.  I'm not sure but I think that it may be a mixture of
frames and scripts, assuming that frames are different from scripts, so
although I thought about telling her to recompile I didn't know if that
would help.

If anybody has any suggestions for us we would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Troy