question about jaws and colors

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tsyslo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:00:42 -0600

I have a question.  I am having some error messages with norton internet
security telling me I need to correct items marked in red.  Is there a way to
get jaws to say what colors something is in?  I thought there was  a way to get
different screen attributes with a certain command in jaws.  If not, does
anyone have any idea how to get norton internet security to stop displaying an
error that I need to fix something?  Every time I restart my computer it says
that it is disabled, even though I have it set to be enabled all the time, and
I'm not sure what is causing it to do this.
I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks
personal and MSN: tsyslo@xxxxxxx
Skype: tlsyslo
AOL Instant Messenger: Drizzlecat!